Latest Posts

Free Printable Wall Art

By 04:59 , , , , ,


I probably should have posted this before Christmas since printable wall art is a great, inexpensive gift for people short on cash and stuck for ideas. You can pick up a cheap frame from Ikea for a few bucks, print out your chosen wall art and stick it in the frame. Wrap it up, tie it in a bow and now you have a lovely gift.

Unfortunately, like everyone else, I was under a lot of pressure leading up to Christmas and was too frazzled to post. Now that Christmas is over and I am on holidays, I have been bumming around in my pajamas, drinking coffee and creating printable wall art. Other than going to the shops to buy chocolate at some point, I haven't seen the light of day since Christmas. I have no idea whether it is day or night, I have stopped sleeping in my usual 7 hour blocks and have started napping for a couple hours here and there. It sounds like something to be concerned about but it's not. I have to go back to work and a structured sleeping schedule in a week from now, so this freedom is fantastic.

Anyway, today I am giving away 4 printables for your own personal use. Print them, frame them, hang them on your wall or give them away as a gift. Just don't redistribute them in their digital format, sell them in printed format or use them in commercial projects or we will be having words.

You will need a free program such as 7zip to unzip your folder once you have downloaded it. Included in your free printable wall art pack are high resolution versions of the four images below, for printing larger sized prints plus a ReadMe.txt file.


 

Enjoy your new wall art! There is more coming up in the near future so stay tuned.

You Might Also Like

0 comments